Club Ride 17/11/13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Club Ride 17/11/13

Post by Musky015 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:26 am

On a moist and cold morning with the sky as grey as I thought I'd better head up to Bomo to see if any foolhardy members turn up. Joe and Al were the only brave souls so we headed south. A few good showers and drizzle but not too bad. Nearing Milton a brief sight of blue sky to the south. Arriving at the Ulladulla meeting place a little late found no more members. Looking west at the ugly dark clouds and then South at the brighter breaking clouds we decided to give the Clyde Mountain a miss and stick to the coast. The further south we went the drier the road got and by East Lynn we had glimpses of sun.
The bridge over the Clyde was up to allow the ferry to pass (same time as the last ride South) and for Joe and Al to catch up. The ride through the bends south of Batemans Bay was brisk with a few damp patches to keep me awake. Slowing at Mogo for the others to catch up. On to Moruya in sun shine. This time we stopped at a pub that was open! A couple of beers and a burger & chips filled my fuel tank, Al and Joe had meals and lemon lime & bitters.
Time to head back north I had to feed the thirsty Honda, 12.5 lt for 130 Km, Al shook his head saying he would do 300 plus on that much fuel. You might Al but my smile is bigger. The ride north was great with sun most of the way. The sky was getting a bit grey when I made my home turn, Joe and Al heading for it.
Cheers
Joe's new ear plugs and intercom/radio works well. At the servo I was 6 ft away and yelling at the top of my lungs, Joe was oblivious (is he ever any other way).
Musky015
Admin

http://shoalhavenclassicmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Ride 17/11/13

Post by Mago on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:45 pm

well done
Mago
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: